Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

life


Let’s see as I see it life is a journey and this journey started back in September 10th 1986. That is when Fran and I got married in York PA. We have been friends for about three years when we were in Johnstown PA over the next two years we became best friends. Then on September 10th 1986 we were married so far we have been married for 26 years of unconditional love. We have had our ups and downs. Over all those years we have moved almost every two years and on September of 2012 we are moving again for the last time to our son’s house. Fran is the center of my universe and I would not change a thing about this journey and I hope and pray that it last for at least 24 more so we can celebrate our 50th anniversary, and spend more time with our son because he is my hero for becoming the man he is today. Despite all the wrong turns my life has taken.

Fran and Duane I love you both with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. In life there is no such thing as a wrong turn.
    We are who we are because of everything we have been through - the good and the bad.
    Mistakes help teach us lessons.
    Stupid shit help teach us BIG lessons.

    Every misstep, every fumble, every "regret" makes us who we are today.

    I look back on my life and see a lot of things that make me scratch my head but I wouldn't change a bloody one of them because they have all helped me to become the SOB that I am today.

    I love you too old man, you and mom!

    ReplyDelete