Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Sunday, January 6, 2013

weight loss

I have decided to blog once a week on my weight loss this is the first blog for this this Sunday January 5th
My weight is 275.8 lbs it looks like i have gained a 2 lbs over the holidays but i am still below the 280 mark witch was one of my goals. so I have to cut back a little So my goal is to have lost 100 lbs I have to get down to 268 lbs I would like to get to my high school weight of 220 lbs but that is a goal or two away.

things to start doing for 2013
1. eat healthy and loss weigh  and drink more water
2. start to do some form of exercise like walking
3. cut back on my bread consumption
4. Do more reading




1 comment:

  1. Weight loss is a bitch.
    It's so much easier to put it on than to take it off. Taking it off takes discipline and an entire retraining of your eating habits which did not occur overnight.

    Trying to change something you've been doing for decades is not simple but it's worthwhile in the long run.

    Cutting back on the bread is a good step, cutting back on sugary drinks is HUGE.
    While I don't expect it to happen, you would notice results just cutting out the soda.
    However, Soda is bloody delicious

    ReplyDelete