Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Thursday, November 27, 2014

FW: Happy Thanksgiving from Military Times



Thank You
Robert Serge
VVA 17 Member
Blog Master
"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do, and by the grace of God, I will."  



From: no-reply@militarytimes.com
To: rserge1@outlook.com
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving from Military Times
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 06:32:02 -0600


To view this email as a web page, go here.



Defense News
COMPILED BY THE EDITORS OF DEFENSE NEWS & MILITARY TIMES


November 27, 2014

THE EARLY BIRD BRIEF
Get the most comprehensive aggregation of defense news delivered by the world's largest independent newsroom covering military and defense.


Happy Thanksgiving!Your Early Bird Brief returns Monday, Dec. 1st


Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend This email was sent by: Gannett Government Media

6883 Commercial Drive
Springfield, VA, 22159
USA
email: cust-svc@gannettgov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment