Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Monday, July 2, 2012

The 4th July

I remember  the first 4th i took my son and his friend jay to dc for a big celebration. WE were camped out on the lawn in front of the Washington monument when Jay and Duane went for a walk to get a drink of water , all the had to do is go straight up from were we sat and straight back. But as luck has it they went the wrong way and could not find there way back and got lost. Panic set in now pitcher this the place was setup like a spokes on  wagon wheel and is was wall to wall people,it was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
I looked for about it felt like a hour all i could think about was how was i going to tell jay mom that i lost her son panic.........

So i had to stop a policemen for help told him that my son and his friend were lost and didn't know were to start looking for them. he pointed me to a trailer were lost and found are at. when i got there i found the boys in side haven some candy that was given by the lost and found people.

It turned out that my son stop a policemen and told him that my dad was lost so he took them lost and found
so we walked back were we sat hand and hand and watched the celebration fun was had by all



2 comments:

  1. I remember this - good times were had by all.
    That's what YOU get for getting lost!

    ReplyDelete