Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Sunday, December 14, 2014

FW: This Takes a Load off my Mind



Thank You
Robert Serge
VVA 17 Member
Blog Master
Don't talk about me until you have talked to me.
Don't underestimate me until you challenge me.
Don't judge me until you know me



Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 02:22:16 -0500
From: garykat@centurylink.net
Subject: Fwd: This Takes a Load off my Mind




 






This
takes a load off my mind!!
Brains
of older people are slow because they know so much.  People do
not decline mentally with age, it just takes them longer to recall
facts because they have more information
stored in
their brains, scientists believe. Much like a computer struggles as
the hard drive 
becomes
more full
,
so humans 
also take
longer to access information, it has been suggested.
Researchers
say this slowing down is not the same as cognitive decline.  The
human brain works slower in old age, said Dr.
 Michael
Ramscar, but only because we have
stored more information over time.  The brains of older people do
not get weak. On the contrary, they simply know more
but
just may not be able to access the
information.  
Also,
older people often go to another room to get something and when they
get there, they stand there wondering what they came for.  It
is 
NOT a
memory problem, 
it
is nature's way of making older people do more exercise.
SO
THERE!!




http://www.avast.com/
This
email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.




No comments:

Post a Comment