Us Navy

Us Navy
New Navy

Thursday, December 25, 2014

FW: The Top 16 Military Stories of 2014



Thank You
Robert Serge
VVA 17 Member
Blog Master
Don't talk about me until you have talked to me.
Don't underestimate me until you challenge me.
Don't judge me until you know me



From: rserge@live.com
To: rserge1@outlook.com
Subject: FW: The Top 16 Military Stories of 2014
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 11:25:57 -0500




Thank You
Robert Serge
"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. 
The something I ought to do, I can do, and by the grace of God, I will."  



Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:17:11 -0500
From: military@e0.email.military.com
Subject: The Top 16 Military Stories of 2014
To: rserge@live.com

Air Force Insider
Top Video: 10 Hilarious Military Pranks
Can't see this email? Click Here.
The Top 16 Military Stories of 2014 It was an eventful year for the U.S. military in 2014, with everything from a transition to a new Secretary of Defense, to controversies over veteran healthcare to sexual assault, to new global dynamics and regional conflicts. Read More
Latest Military News
Videos of the Week
8 Surprising Gun Handling Fails
Watch Now
10 Hard Helo Landings
Watch Now
De-Icing the B-52
Watch Now
You are subscribed to the Navy Insider Newsletter. You can unsubscribe or manage your subscriptions at anytime.
Military.com Download on the App Store - Get the app for iPad or iPhone Facebook
Military.com values your privacy: read our privacy policy.
Reach millions of people in the military community. Advertise with us.
Copyright © 2014 Military Advantage, Inc. All rights reserved. 799 Market Street, Suite 500, San Francisco, CA 94103-2045

No comments:

Post a Comment